1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper it's Cheaper!!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real - We like the adventure of cutting down the smallest funniest looking tree in the forest LOL!!
3. When do you put up the tree? Sometime after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? When it starts to get annoying usually the first couple of weeks of January
5. Do you like eggnog? Jordan does!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I don't think I can remember specifics of what I got - but my parents tried very hard to get us the stuff we wanted.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad, Brother, kristina, and My IN-laws
8. Easiest person to buy for? Kenlee!!!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? I do - but sadly I have no idea where I am ready for Christmas but my little house certainly is nOT!!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't remember a Gift I didn't like!!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Prancer!!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I get around to it - this year early
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I can think of
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Ham and Funeral potatoes - yummy
16. Lights, clear, all one color, or multi on the tree? Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? Santa Baby!!! or Oh Christmas Tree cuz it always gets stuck in my head when we go get our tree and then i sing it all season!!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel Santa still comes to my parents house!! - We go where he goes!!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Oh Yes!!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A Bow!!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? On Christmas Eve, my family always opened pj's but I think JOrdan and I have enough pj's this year so probably not till christmas morning!!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The People - Everyone is busy trying to get gifts for everyone and forget about the true meaning of Christmas - plus everyone gets GROUCHY!!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red Sox - Blue and Red. Last Year my sister-in-law Jamie gave us bear ornaments with Red and Blue scarfs so this year I Have "Players" on my red sox tree LOL. Thanks Jamie!!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? IDK I asked "Santa" for money so I could go on a shopping weekend with my lil sis for her B-day in January!! Mostly I want everyone to get exactly what they want!! If you really want it (and it is whithin Reason) GET IT we only live so long - it is the little things in laugh. You gotta want it and then Let yourself Have it!!
3 months ago