CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Baseball & 21

Baseball


It has been said that the Red Sox will break your heart and while they didn't exactly break my heart they did disappoint me!!! After the best game I have seen in a long time Game 4 being down 7 to 0 at the top of the 7th to win it 8 to 7 in the ninth oh yeah they had me hooked!!! And then they make it all the way to game 7 to BLOW IT!! Oh Well what can you do? So I guess for the World Series Go Rays!!!


21


Alright so it is about 25 Days until my 21st birthday and like any sensible young adult I am planning a trip to Las Vegas for my celebration - the Las Vegas Temple that is- and I am so EXSTATIC!! My B-day is on the 13th but because of Jordan's annoyingly crazy school schedule and way high WeekEnd prices we are waiting to go until the 25th of November (Thanksgiving Vacation). I am SO excited to go to this temple I have been to the St. George and Manti temples but I can't wait for the Vegas one. I have heard it is Gorgeous!! Plus I was told it has a COURTYARD - now if you have been around me lately you should know that I have this strange obsession with Courtyards lately- and so I'll have to say is "It had me @ courtyard" LOL. We are going down on the 25th and coming home on the 26th - So we can make it to Sevier County for thanksgiving- If anyone would like to join us feel free - The More the Merrier.

4 comments:

The Jolley Family

How fun. I've never been to that one either. I'm glad you get to go. Hope all is well for you guys. We miss you. Love ya!

* HaiBug *

Ky,
That sounds like so much fun I am jealous! Ha ha... Well, hope you guys have fun!! I hope to see ya while you are in Sevier County! I miss ya! Luv ya

Hailey

DeMille Family

Yeah you! that's fun to get to go to the Las Vegas Temple for your B-day! I have never been to that one and hopefully someday I will get the chance (someday)!

The Anderson's

Hey you I can't believe you'd cheer for the Red Sox. your blog is way cute, you'll have to check ours out!