CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

NEED YOUR IDEAS

So it has been a long time since I posted again. Not much goes on in the Clegg Home, so there is not much to report. Jordan and I have just been working, going to school, and hanging out enjoying the time we get to spend together - I have to say I love the man more and more every day!! About 5 months ago Jordan and I were called as the Sunday School teachers of the 13 and 14 year olds and we love it. This last week I was also put in as the Young Women Secretary and am way excited, but slightly overwhelmed. I am now in charge of Personal Progress and how it all works out I am in charge of next Tuesday's Activity. So here is where I need your help - it is Saturday and I have no idea on what I am going to do. So if you have any ideas that are fun and easy for Personal Progress Ideas I would really appreciate. it I have read some stuff online, but have no idea if I am even close to the mark! I just want to make a good first impression on the girls that Personal Progress can be fun!! So I need your help with any ideas. Thanks.

3 comments:

The Jolley Family

Congrats on your new calling!

I'm not sure if this would pass anything off for them, but I remember an activity we did with Individual Worth. We had these cute little stationary pages and we wrote a letter to everyone that was there (even the leaders) explaining what we liked about them. Then everyone had a bunch of letters with positive things written about them. I thought it was a really fun activity, but like I said I don't know if it would really pass anything off. You could make it a Valentine's Day theme though since Individual Worth is red.

Anyway, I hope this helps get some ideas flowing (if it even makes sense). I think you will be a great young women's leader.

The Jolley Family

I'm back! I had a few other random thoughts. For Knowledge you could teach them to cook something or make some sort of craft.

You could also get their input and have them come up with some ideas of things they want to do.

Ok, I think I'm done now. We love you lots and miss you bunches. Talk to you later.

~BrInLeY bO~

I think you will do a very good job at this. I just was helping Brinley with her Personal Progress, she is trying to get hers finished. I will look and see what some of her activities have been for hers and let you know. I think one thing that I would do would be to check with each girl to see where they are and what they need to get.If they do not have a parent that helps them I think it is really hard. Let me know how it goes! Love ya Aunt Nancy