CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

YOUTH CONFERENCE

The beautiful thing about the Lord is that He will always give you a second chance. As the secretary for the Young Women's in my ward I am getting a second chance to do all those things I never appreciated and have the time skipped. Last week I was able to take a couple of days off of work and attend Youth Conference - It was AWESOME. We had the opportunity to do a service project at the Welfare Square, tour the conference center (always cool), go to a Mormon Tabernacle Choir Rehearsal, Hike to Ensign Peak, Do Baptisims for the dead at the SL temple, visit the Beehive House, See the Joseph Smith movie (totally testimony building, I can't believe the faith of both Joseph and Emma - WoW), have a totally awesome fireside and testimony meeting, and go to the zoo. I feel so grateful for the opportunity I had to go - I can't believe how great the teens in my ward are, they are just plain out awesome examples. Here are some pictures of the places we got to see :)
Top of the Conference Center.


Salt Lake Temple
The Choir



Ensign Peak

0 comments: