CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Need Your Help

Hey Everyone!!! It has been a long time since I blogged but let's just face it - I am bad at this. Anyway I am blogging in hope of getting your help. As some of you may know I am a sucker for donating to good causes, so when I was asked to help out with the March Of Dimes Jail & Bail. This fundraiser is to raise money to help prevent premature birth of babies. This is a really good cause and the donation is 100% taxable. Please if you can go over to my website at www.jailandbail.marchofdimes.com/kclegg and you can securely make any amount of donation. You can also leave me a comment with your e-mail address and I will send you my address and you can send cash or check.

I really appreciate any donation that you are willing to make (if you can). This really is a great cause. Some interesting facts:

55,000 babies are born every year in Utah
20 % of those 55,000 are born to mothers wh received inadequate prenatal care
5,512 are born preterm
300 babies die before their 1st birthday

The money donated goes to help educate high risk pregnant women and families, goes towards research to find prevention of premature birth, supports education for health professionals working toward the prevention of premature birth, and goes toward programs to help pregnant women to quit smoking.

We are all at one time or another touched by the March of Dimes!! We need to do what we can to prevent tragedies and hard times.

0 comments: