CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Awful Truth

Lately I have been receiving some pretty interesting e-mails that put into perspective the bitter truth about our nation. Here are a couple I would like to share:

The Tax Poem

Tax his land,
Tax his bed,
Tax the table
At which he's fed.

Tax his tractor,
Tax his mule,
Teach him taxes
Are the rule.

Tax his work,
Tax his pay,
He works for peanuts
Anyway!

Tax his cow,
Tax his goat,
Tax his pants,
Tax his coat.

Tax his ties,
Tax his shirt,
Tax his work,
Tax his dirt.

Tax his tobacco,
Tax his drink,
Tax him if he
Tries to think.

Tax his cigars,
Tax his beers,
If he cries
Tax his tears.

Tax his car,
Tax his gas,
Find other ways
To tax his ass.

Tax all he has
Then let him know
That you won't be done
Till he has no dough.

When he screams and hollers,
Then tax him some more,
Tax him till
He's good and sore.

Then tax his coffin,
Tax his grave,
Tax the sod in
Which he's laid.

Put these words
Upon his tomb,
"Taxes drove me to my doom..."

When he's gone,
Do not relax,
Its time to apply
The inheritance tax.

Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
CDL license Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Excise Taxes
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Fishing License20Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel Permit Tax
Gasoline Tax (44.75 cents per gallon)
Gross Receipts Tax
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax
Inventory Tax
IRS Interest Charges IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
Liquor Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Personal Property Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Service
Charge Tax
Social Security Tax
Road Usage Tax
Sales Tax
Recreational Vehicle Tax
School Tax
State Income Tax
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA) Telephone Federal Excise Tax
Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Tax
Telephone Federal, State and Local Surcharge Taxes
Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax
Telephone Recurring & Non-recurring Charges Tax
Telephone State and Local Tax
Telephone Usage Charge Tax
Utility Taxes
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Watercraft Registration Tax
Well Permit Tax
Workers Compensation Tax

STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?

Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago, and our nation was the most prosperous in the world.

We had absolutely no national debt, had the largest
middleclass in the world, and Mom stayed home to raise the kids.

What in the world happened? Can you spell "politicians?"

And I still have to "press 1" for Eng lish!?

And the second one - I liked is a quote by Adrian Rogers:

"
You cannont legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.
"You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

I don't know about anyone else but I am sick and tired of working my butt off and watching my husband work his butt off just to pay for my worthless neighbors cigarettes that they so nicely smoke beneath my windows so that I have to shut them in order to keep my house from smelling like a bar.

So this is to any worthless people who may be reading this (you know who you are and just in case you don't let me help you --- if you stand in line to get a check from the government so you can turn you power back on because you have been smoking cigarettes and drinking beer in the dark for a week -- it's you!!) GET A JOB - SO I DON'T HAVE TO PAY YOU TO ANNOY ME!!


Everyone else have a fabulous day!!!





1 comments:

DeMille Family

Hey,

Just wanted to see if you got my invitation to my Lia Sophia party. I am really looking forward to it and hope you can come! Lia Sophia’s fall catalog just came out and it has a lot of new stuff that is really cute! I normally don’t do many parties, but this one is a CHARITY party! All the proceeds from this party are going to help my sister’s 5 foster kids that are refugees from the Congo. My sister-in-law who is doing the party is kind enough to donate her time to help these kids out with some additional expenses for their everyday needs. So you too can help them out AND get some new jewelry! I am so excited about this party because she is giving away some free jewelry!! There will be a lot of games we play to win free jewelry and if you bring the most adult friends you will win a free piece of jewelry!! If you can’t come don’t worry just let me know and I can bring you a catalog so you can still place an order and help out with this cause. Also, the first couple people to book a party can also have the proceeds from their party go to a cause of their choice. It is going to be great! If anything else just come to hang out, visit, and enjoy some yummy food! Please call me or email me to let me know if you are coming so I can get a head count. Can’t wait to see you there!!
Thanks!!
Danielle

P.S. in case you didn’t get the invite, the party is on Saturday at my house at 2 pm