CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

The things I learned this past year...

So I am not the best blogger. I always think I need to blog but then I never get around to it. I have had such a great year so far and these are some of the things I have learned and have come to appreciate.

1- Halloween is the best holiday ever. (Sorry my camera had struggles this day)
My sister and I have had our costumes for this year picked out since May. :)

Last year: Kenlee - Barrel of Monkey's, Kadee and Kylee- Red Sox!!

2- My family are the funniest people I will ever know. We make "funnies" left and right.

3- K-mart can be the most entertaining place you have ever been if you are with the right people!!



















4- The Merry-Go-Round at K-mart is the best 25 Cents you will EVER Spend. That thing goes for like ten minutes.



5-I LOVE the rain!! unless it is at Lagoon.

6- Life is only as simple as YOU make it.

7- Sitting THROUGH traffic is better than sitting IN Traffic. :)

MOM, KADEE, & KENLEE sitting in the parking lot for two
hours watching 200 cars fight for one gate at Stadium of Fire.

8- The Stadium of Fire is a great way to celebrate the 4th of July!! And the Jonas Brothers really are not bad.

9- Sometimes in life your best just simply isn't enough, but with the Lord your best is always enough.

10- That Cartoon Characters can answer some of lifes most serious problems!!


11- I Really did marry my best friend...


2 comments:

The Jolley Family

What a great post Kylee! it's nice to remember the things that really count. Thanks!

Chandler*Ashley*Breagan

Love this post! I think the fun thing about k-mart is the people who work there! ;) I was there today and some of the people where GHETTO! Love you and miss you tons! let me know when you'll be home next! I'll have to come and visit ya!