CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

TaG frOm BriTnEy

Favorite person outside of family: Sadly I don't really hang out with anyone that is not family!!
Guilty Pleasure: JUNK FooD ~ if it is bad for me I LOVE IT!!
Quirks about me: I totally contridict myself because I HATE beINg aloNE but I CaN"t staNd to socialize I HAte beIng arOUnd NeW peOple - Im NeVEr conTenT
Any regrets in life: My PasT pAved the RoAd that gOt me HeRE ~ ReGreTS yes ChanGEs None
Favorite Charity/cause: I adMit I aM a sucKeR for donAtinG ~ I sweAR someONe couLd ask me to dONate a Limb to a GooD cauSe and I wouLD giVE my LeGs
Favorite Blog recently: EveryOne I LiKe to See HoW My FaMily MemBErs thAT I donT sEE vERy ofTeN are doINg
Worst job I ever had: I haVe haTEd eveRy job I haVe evER had at 1 point or another buT nonE of THeM weRe reAlly that bad I just really liKe chanGe and geT boarD with my JOBs
Favorite quoTE: (Too Lazy to try and pick my favorite a bible verse right now) We May Not Have it All Together, but Together We Have It All.
Any Confessions: I contridicted myself - I HATE beinG alONe but I haTE socIalizINg- I am never SatiSfieD and I constaNtLY neeD chanGe!!
When are you most relaxed:WheN I am JuSt siTTing with JordAn @ the verY end of the DaY watchINg a rerun of the SimpOns whiLe JOrdAn eaTs his NighTly bowl of Ceral & I try to convince hIm to SharE with ME.
When are you most stressed: I GeT sTreSSEd ouT wHen thERe is an IssuE in MinE and JOrdAN's lifE thaT we HavE totaLLY unDEr conTroL and EveryOne ElsE trIes to MakE it into a BiG IssUe LiKe wE don"t knoW how To haNdLe oursElves and liKE we aRe stUpid.
What can you not live without: JORDAN
Why do you blog: beCauSE my moM KepT bUggINg me aBout geTTing onE pluS aLl my couSins arE on HeRE
Who are you tagging: AnYone wHO waNts to do this

3 comments:

* HaiBug *

Hey Kylee:
It was so good to hear from you!! Haven't heard from you in awhile!! But thanks for the comment.. It meant alot to me.. I to was having a hard time that day and had so much going throught my head that I needed to get it out... It helped me so much better to get it out.. But anyway I will make sure your the first one invited to go to the temple when I go.. I cannot wait I am so excited to experience the "peace". Everyone tells me it is such a great amazing experience and I cannot wait. I have always wanted to go and I will never not go cause I want to know what it is like... But anyway.. Can I get your e-mail I have a few things to talk to you about... But I hope everything is going great with you and Jordan.. I can't wait to see you again.. Its been a will... Have fun!!

TTYL
Hailey

Potters

KYLEE! How are you doing. I am so happy i found your blog :)

The Mason's

Hey! I agree we all need to get together soon. It so feels like I haven't seen you in FOREVER! When will you be up again?