CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

UpDaTe

Hey everyone so I have figured out I am really bad at blogging. I like to decorate my blog but I forget to write in my blog, so here it goes. On August 29 - August 31 my mom and Kadee came to visit us. I needed to but out signs for my work at all the homes in the Parade of homes so my boss bought us tickets to go see the houses. On Saturday we got up and spent 6 hours driving from house to house and we got to see some gorgeous houses. I thought it was awesome - even though most of the houses' master bathrooms were as big as my whole house LoL. We had a really fun weekend and Kadee and me got really good at sticking those stupid signs into the ground. - Thanks for your help Dee.

I mentioned before my car was broke and 5 Grand (thank goodness for waranties) and three trips to the doctor later you would think it was better - but that is where your wrong. I finally got my brand new car back after two weeks of being "Fixed" and on the way home from St. George it killed on us twice (No we didn't even make it home before the stupid thing broke again). So we tried to figure out another plan to get it back to St. George and in the mean time the car basically worked so I just drove it - cheaper on gas then the truck. So yesterday I was at a stoplight on my way to work, the light turned green, I let out the clutch, and did I go - No I sat there with a line of cars honking at me behind me in the middle of morning traffic let me just tell you how fun that was. Luckily there were some nice guys behind me and they pushed my car out of the road. So Long story short Jordan drove the car Back to the doctor this morning before school (the car died on him 4 times before he got there) and I am back driving the old reliable chevy.

In the meantime may I take a moment and say OH BABY!!! At the office where I work there are three brothers that own the company, 1 driver, and me and in the last 4 months there has been 5 babies born!!! CRAZY!!! My one boss had TWINS (1-boy and 1- girl) in May, my other TWO bosses had BOYS in august and our driver had a GIRL on monday - that makes 5. So needless to say we are up to our ears in babies around here and all I get is there dads LOL!! NOt to mention the handful of people I know that are expecting - ConGrats and GooD LucK to evERyonE with little BuNDlEs of JoY!!

Well that is all for my super exciting life LOL.